B-Pod 120 * 240 * 360
by H20 Dynamics
See Pricing at the Bottom of the Page
The B-Pod from H2O
Dynamics is the ideal growing system for beginners as well as the
skilled user; it uses the reliable and simple Ebb and Flood system,
which is a series of trays that hold your plants above a container of
The B-Pod is made of precision
machined aluminum and painted with a highly protective powder coated
finish. The plant trays are made of a durable UV protected plastic and
are designed to hold standard 4” growing media blocks. The unit is gear
driven on smooth and effortless ball bearings and has a built in
locking mechanism for easy loading and unloading of the trays. The
light source is vertically and horizontally adjustable and is protected
with a high reflective tempered glass tube.
Up and running in no time, the B-Pod can be assembled within an hour.
The B-Pod Advantage:
- Fully automated, maintenance free and easy to operate.
- Maximum growth, minimum time.
- Energy savings. Save approximately 50% on energy costs using half the lights needed to grow conventionally.
- Minimum space requirements. Save approximately 2/3 the space compared to growing flat.
- Year round farming. Grow fresh, clean, quality produce anywhere, anytime.
- Direct light source. Maximum light resulting to increased plant growth. No loss of efficiency due to reflectors.
- Adjustable light source.
All B-pod models come with a light source that is vertically and
horizontally adjustable also resulting to increased plant growth.
- Better use of CO2, due to it’s partially closed design.
- Precision machined
with reliable industrial quality. Although designed for
industrial/commercial applications, we have three (3) models to
accommodate personal applications as well.
- Expandable. Upgrade from a B-Pod 120 to a 240 or to a 360 by simply purchasing our expansion kits.
- Ultraviolet protected (UV) plastic. Our plant trays are made of ultraviolet protected durable plastic, which do not dry, break, or release any contaminants.
- Quick and easy assembly. All B-pod models can be assembled within an hour.
- 24 plant trays (designed to hold standard size: 4” x 4” media blocks).
- nutrient reservoir.
- 2 drip trays.
- watering reservoir.
- vertically and horizontally adjustable light posts.
- tempered glass bulb protector.
- pump and associated hardware.
- motor with gear driven assembly.
- plugs into standard 110 volts outlet.
- two year warranty.
- time to complete a full rotation, 1 hour.
*Drop Ship Only, SHIPPING Price Varies, Call For Details.