Shipping & Delivery
It is our intent to ship all orders placed and received for in-stock items prior to 3 p.m. Central time (CST) the same day. This may not be possible in every instance. If you have questions regarding shipment of an order please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we ship an order to you and it is returned to us as undeliverable you will be liable for any return shipping charges we incur. If you wish to have the order re-shipped you will incur shipping charges even on "free shipping" eligible orders. If your order is returned and not re-shipped at your request you will incur the restocking fee of 20 %. For these reasons please carefully check your shipping address at the time of ordering. If you notice an error after your order is placed please call 1-87- PLANT-IT-1 to inform us immediately. We may be able to correct the error but cannot guarantee that the error can be corrected if the package has shipped.
Also please note that orders placed with different billing and shipping addresses may be verified by paradigmgardens.com staff by telephone prior to processing. U.S. Orders Only.
Privacy & Security
Beyond your satisfaction as a customer, Paradigm Gardens respects your privacy and we do everything in our power to protect your security. We will never rent, sell, or distribute your personal information. All of your orders will be shipped discreetly via unmarked brown cardboard box.
Returns & Replacements
Returns MUST have receipt! 30 day return for unopened items. Open items subject to 20% restocking fee and must be in new condition with all packing materials. After the 30-day return period, all manufacturers warranties apply. We cannot accept returns on Lamps/Bulbs/LED’s, iGROW's, Books, Videos, Special Orders, Nutrients and/or any other liquid product.
- Unopened Items: If the item is unopened and not damaged, you will receive a full refund, minus any shipping and handling fees (unless otherwise noted in the product description). In most cases, refunds will be given via the same method that they were originally paid.
- Non-Defective Items That Have Been Opened and/or Used: Items must be placed in their original packaging and include all packaging materials, printed materials, warranty cards, etc. and be in resalable condition. Non-defective items that have been opened and used may be subject to shipping, handling and restocking fees, depending on its condition. These items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective Items: During the 30-day return period, any defective items will be handled by PARADIGM GARDENS. After the 30-day return period, refer to the manufacturer's warranty. In an effort to provide its customers with the highest degree of customer service, PARADIGM GARDENS may, at its discretion, honor the manufacturers warranty after the 30-day return period. However, you may be responsible for shipping and handling fees. If an item is returned to PARADIGM GARDENS as defective, and it is determined that there was nothing wrong with the product, then you will be responsible for any shipping and handling fees incurred. This will also be the case if anything has been done to the product to void the warranty.
- Broken Bulbs/Glass: PARADIGM GARDENS does not accept returns on bulbs or other glass products in which the glass has been cracked or otherwise broken. If you feel the glass was damaged during transit, please refer to "Items That Arrive Damaged".
- Items That Arrive Damaged: If you suspect that items were damaged during shipping, inform the driver or simply tell the driver that you are refusing the package because it has been damaged. Damages that occur during shipping are the responsibility of the shipping company, but we will be pleased to help expedite the matter and get you replacement items ASAP. Please do not hesitate to report damaged items, as some shipping companies have strict time requirements that limit their liability.
- Return Procedure: You may also call Customer Service at 402-339-4949 to receive an RMA# (Return Authorization Number). Please write this number in big letters on the outside of the shipping box to avoid having it sent back to you unopened. The RMA# Issued to you will be good for up to 21 days, but the items must still be sent back to us within the 30-day return period. Policies, item availability, and prices are subject to change without notice. In a continual effort to improve the products we sell, specifications, as well as product images, are subject to change.
Ordering & Inventory
We try to maintain an inventory of products offered on the web site so there is no delay in shipping your order to you in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we cannot control distribution and availability of the products that we carry and occasionally we will not have an item in stock even though it is listed on the website as available. We will communicate with you regarding any out-of-stock items that may be ordered.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept all major credit and debit cards, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. If you would like to pay with check or money order please call 402.339.4949 to place a phone order.
In the event that a Paradigm Gardens product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Paradigm Gardens reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Paradigm Gardens’ reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Paradigm Gardens shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. Paradigm Gardens reserves the right to refuse service to any individual, at any time for any reason.
Subscribing to our newsletter will keep you informed on our current monthly and ongoing sales specials. You may also visit our Facebook and Twitter accounts for location specific offerings.
Once an order is successfully placed you will receive an email notification with the invoice attached. Your order may also be viewed by logging into your account or click here My Orders.
Updating Account Information
Updating account information is simple and conveniently stored under My Account. Simply login to modify your shipping address, email, passwords, access previous orders, and much much more. If you ever experience any issues feel free to contact our support team on the Contact Us page.